Monday, February 9, 2009

All the cool kids have a PICC line!

It's been a VERY LONG day! Ron's appointment with Dr. A was at 2PM and we arrived home about 8:45.

Many things were discussed and some preliminary decisions made but I'm too tired to go into all of it tonight. He did have PICC line placed (down in Interventional Radiology at Presby) which meant we had to go through admissions, one reason for the lateness in our arriving home.

I'll post details tomorrow. In the meantime, please continue to pray for complete healing.

Christie

3 comments:

Fliterary said...

Praying for total healing for Ron and peace and comfort for you all.

Gigi and Peeps said...

I believe it! My kids have always said Mr Ron is the coolest. We continue to pray for all of you and complete healing.

auntkasey said...

Mr. Ron is so cool! So is Ms. Christie. I don't play favorites!

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...