Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho to Disneyland We Go!

We've spent the last two days at "the happiest place on Earth"; and I can attest, we've been very happy!!! But, I tell ya, the boy has gone WILD!!! He's really been pressing his luck by eating breakfast, lunch and dinner each day! (Amazingly, no ill effects!) And he has spent each entire day at Disney...having the wheelchair has been a lifesaver, not only is it allowing Ron to rest, and get us to the front of most lines!... but I'm getting quite a workout....sculpting those thighs and buns of steel with all this uphill pushing. It's been worth every minute!

After a restful morning, we leave our hotel Wednesday and will take the scenic route (Highway 1) from Laguna Beach to San Diego.

2 comments:

Fliterary said...

I'm so glad you are both having fun and doing well! Praising God and praying for continued GREAT times!

auntkasey said...

Yea!! That sounds like a great trip! And lucky for me, it meant I got to see your son before he took you to the airport! So it looks like everyone's a winner! :) I hope you guys have the best time.

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...