Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Reality

The dreaded countdown is on...2 1/2 weeks 'til I head back to work!

Oh wait, I choose glass 1/2 full and shout "YIPPEE....2 1/2 more weeks of summer!!!"

I have to say, my favorite part of this summer has been time spent soaking in the Word, allowing God to speak to me. Hope you don't mind indulging me as I share some of these thoughts with you over the next few weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a post out later today

I'm so thankful for the blessing of having summers off, but confess it will be hard to give up this much-needed time of refreshment and rest. It's no fun relinquishing the slower pace of life for a more hectic, time-consuming schedule. Ok, in all honesty I've been spoiled and am going to miss this time with my sweet hubby! I vote early retirement!!! Don't I wish!

I am truly blessed that I have a job and coworkers/friends that I absolutely LOVE. Makes the thought of returning much easier!

Please pray for us as we adjust to a new routine of work/school and juggling Ron's TPN schedule, along with the typical household & yard responsibilities and all other aspects of "the real life".

Much love,
Christie

"Godliness with contentment is great gain."
I Timothy 6:6 NIV

"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness."
2 Peter 1:3

"...be satisfied with what you have."
Hebrews 13:5 NLT

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...