Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can you say S-t-r-e-s-s-e-d?

Evidently I can't tell whether I'm comin' or goin'! I guess I'm a little more overwhelmed with being back to work, caring for Ron, preparing for his birthday, Mom Nordell's medical events last weekend, wedding stuff and everything else that's been going on in the last week than I thought. I had everything confused!

Ron's procedure today is not an EGD but an upper GI & small intestine barrium study!. From what I understand, this will give them a better understanding of what they are dealing with as far as the whereabouts of the narrowing and/or blockage. He will also go to IR so they can change the G-tube dressing site and check out the hematoma.

Please pray these procedures go well and they reveal definitive answers.

On another note; Ron's mom is doing much better and was moved to Heartland's Skilled Nursing Facility for a few days before she will be allowed to go home.

I'll update tonight (hopefully) on the day's events here at Presby!

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...