Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy 2 Week Birthday Precious Ella and Mila!

Together again...Mila (in hat), and Ella

A kiss for my sister!

Two-rrific!

Snuggle bugs

Twice as much to love!

Hey ~ you look familiar



Wake up sleepyhead ~ time to eat

Daddy feeding Mila; mmm, mmm good!

Do your Daddy proud Mila, and give us a big burp!

Ah, full tummy and my daddy holding me; life just doesn't get any better than this!

Grammie and Papa adore sweet Mila





Grammie, I thought I'd never get to "hold you"

Hey Dad, did ya see? Grammie's finally here!



Ella sharing a little girl talk with Grammie!

Daddy changing Ella's diaper

Nighty-nite precious Ella

1 comment:

RanAshKenCoop said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! So glad you are feeling better and able to visit the girls. They are so precious. And Christie - you look great in these pictures! I love seeing you guys so happy and healthy!!

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...