Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let the journey begin!

WOO HOO!!! Our sweet little angels passed all the criteria of "rooming in" and tipped the scales today at 5 lbs 1 oz (each)! Way to go Ella and Mila AND Mommy and Daddy!

Ryan says they made it home safe and sound and the girls are doing well getting settled into their home. Please continue to pray as they transition into life together as a new family!

Mommy getting Ella ready to go home


Mila hanging out while waiting


Ella's ready to go


Ready to roll! Mila says: Thank you, Miss Gail! I love my beautiful blanket



Ella says: I love my pretty blanket, too, Miss Gail. Now, let's get this show on the road



Sweet new family...let the journey begin!

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...