Monday, March 8, 2010

Homeward bound???

Wow! What a whirlwind the last couple days have been. Mommy and Daddy are "rooming in" with Ella and Mila tonight in NICU. If all goes well, they may go home tomorrow; all 4 lb 13 oz (each) of them. Please pray for an "uneventful" night with our sweet, itty-bitty girls.

Ever popular pictures below; update to follow in a day or so!

Mila: Papa, before you know it we'll have you wrapped around our little fingers!

Mila: Come on, guys, hasn't anyone noticed I'm hungry???

Ella rockin' a sweet hat!

Mila says: Ho hum, this is so easy I could do it with my eyes closed!

Ella says: bye bye...I'm bustin' out of this joint as quick as I can!

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...