Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Breaking the cycle

Ron had a GREAT day even though he didn't sleep much last night (because of sleeping most of yesterday making up for Monday night.) I was determined to break that cycle and keep him awake today; only allowing him to take a short nap after the pain and stress of wound vac change first thing this morning!!

He's looking good, very coherent....and quite amusing now that he's back on the lollipops!

He doesn't remember much about the last couple of days but he did remember what the awful nightmare was about...but I'll save that for another day when I can get him to repeat it while I type.

Please continue to pray he will get a good night's rest and that he will get his days and nights back on schedule.

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...