Sunday, November 18, 2007

He hears and answers

Today has been a fairly quiet day. Ron has remained stable and decision was made to wait until tomorrow when Dr. Elieson is back to do anything. They also felt it would be better to wait for the regular radiologist who has read his other CT scans to be on duty, since he will be able to make a better comparison. They did give him more blood as well as fresh-frozen plasma. He says he's been feeling good all day! I took this opportunity to go home and get some much needed rest. I actually slept several hours this afternoon in my own bed; it was wonderful!!!!

Thanks for your continued prayer support! Major prayer needs are:
  • that the source of bleeding will seal off on it's own...quickly!
  • heart rate, blood pressure and blood sugar levels will continue to be stable
    as well as all the other continued issues

The next couple of days will be busy ones for Ryan, Aaron, Kristin & me...personal and business issues to deal with. Please pray for discernment and best possible solutions; ones much better than we would have ever expected! We serve a BIG, BIG God; He knows our every need and has already provided for them!

Much love!

Christie, Ryan, Aaron & Kristin

"I love the Lord because He hears and answers my prayers. Because He bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath! ....How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours!" Psalm 116:1-2 & 5

No comments:

It's here!!! Ron tells his story

Love it when my hubby shares!. Though a very condensed version, Ron eloquently shared with our youth group a few weeks ago. Below are his th...